Mikiko Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 4~Four warriors & The wolf`s cruse

Go down

Chapter 4~Four warriors & The wolf`s cruse Empty Chapter 4~Four warriors & The wolf`s cruse

Post  Fear&Silver Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 am

Randy wakes up in the middle of the night.He shakes his head and gets out of bed.He thinks;Well i might just look around.
"Mmmm..." He Walks out of the castle and spots the bar of the town.Since hes not welcome we would have to find a way in.He sees a rope hanging out of the place and threw a large hole in the roof."Thats usefull."He runs over and climbs the rope.When Hes there he jumps threw the hole and lands on railing with all kinds of spice and empty jars.He climbs over to where four warriors are talking about something and a maps spread over the table."Now i`ll tell you all about The Wolf`s Cruse!"One of the men said.The other three cheered."A man by the lake saw a wolf not a normal one-" "It was black with red stripes and a moon on it`s forhead" "He began to shoo it when it fell to the ground ,He ran over to see what was wrong with it cuz the man had a big heart.It turns out the wolf was just in battle." "He toke care of it and when it was healed he feed it some meat and it nibbled his hand and the wolf ran off" "That night was a full moon and when it came up he fell to the floor and he grew fur and his teeth became longer and sharper He grew a tail and he became a a wolf!" All the men gasped. "Then the black wolf steped into the moonlight and looked at the new him.He was a ash black and his eyes where as red as blood!" He put his feet on the table "True story!Saw it with my own two eyes!" after awhile Randy climbed out and sat on the roof .Then he went back to bed.Knowing about the cruse he was not asleep at all but as soon as he hit the pillow he was out!

Fear&Silver
Admin

https://warriorcatworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down